Skip to main content

Vega One Review and #OneChange

Every year on the New Year, millions of people make a weight loss resolution, or the resolution to become healthier. Only 10% of those millions will actually see it through.

Very sad statistics.

So Vega One started a new revolution, #OneChange. Make #OneChange instead of overwhelming yourself with a big ol' resolution!

A little info on Vega One and what they are/do. Vega One makes nutritional shakes and bars for a athletes that are Olympic busy, or just stay at home mom busy. From their site Vega One Shakes are:

Good for your body and the planet, Vega One Nutritional Shake is the clean, plant-based choice to fuel your healthy, active lifestyle—without compromise. Made from natural, whole food ingredients, Vega One is a convenient, all-in-one supplement, packed with:
  • 50% daily intake of vitamins and minerals
  • 15 g protein
  • 6 g fibre
  • 1.5 g Omega-3
  • Antioxidants
  • Probiotics
  • Greens
And their Vega One Bars:
All-in-one. On-the-go.
Everything you love about Vega One Nutritional Shake—now in the first ever, all-in-one nutrition bar. Vega One Nutrition Bar redefines what you’ve come to expect from a standard bar into a powerhouse of clean, plant-based nutrition. Featuring 15 grams of complete protein, 6 grams of fiber, and 1.5 grams of Omega-3, Vega One Bar helps cover your key nutrient bases with a unique, balanced combination of essential vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, a full serving of greens, plus 1 billion dairy-free probiotics per bar.

That being said...I am a Number Cruncher! And super excited to try their Shakes and make that #OneChange to make myself less of a Number Cruncher!



I count calories to the point of obsessive. I measure, weigh, and calculate everything I eat. If I can't get an accurate count it drives me nuts. I do my best to guesstimate but its never perfect.

From Vega One I received a 10 day pack of Chocolate Shake. They knew how to sway me in their favor from the get go. I love me some chocolate, and I was ready to taste that #OneChange!
The first day I was in a hurry so I just chucked my Vega One in my shaker cup with 12 ounces of 8th Continent Soy Milk, and I wasn't sure about the product. It was a little chalky, which I am not a big fan of, but the taste was great. And it filled me up. To the point I had to make myself eat the rest of the day.

So I decided to take my time with it the next day. And I made up a yummy recipe for my Vega One Shake:

1 pouch Chocolate Vega One
1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
12 ounces Soy Milk
1/2 banana
2 packs Stevia in the Raw



Told you I love me some sweets! And it was awesome!!! Totally loving this #OneChange Campaign!
That being said I am stuck on my recipe...I couldn't brave trying any new ones. I still have a few packs left so I am going to scour their recipes and see if there isn't anything that peaks my interest.
I definitely recommend giving them a try, their products are good, and we all know I am an honest blogger.

*Disclaimer-MommyWeighLess is responsible for this content, is libel for the opinions above, is not libel for comments made by others, and is expressing personal views. Thanks! MommyWeighLess was not compensated for this review, but was provided product for free for review.

Comments

  1. definitely peek around at the rest of the SPAs, there are so many great recipes that were shared. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Feelings Never Change

It has been almost 2 years since we held you last. The reality hit me like a truck this afternoon... I miss you just as much right now as I did 2 years ago. My body aches to feel you again. To see your smile. To kiss your fat face. They ache just as strongly now as they did 2 years ago. The pain hasn't lessened, the longing hasn't passed...and I still think it is not fair that I can't leave work and pick you up for a fun filled weekend. Time hasn't healed any of our wounds. They still seep with longing, pain, and emptiness. I can still envision the nightmare facing us at the end of the hallway at the hospital. Your tiny frame in a massive bed hooked to so many life saving devices. The incredible high of hearing your heart was beating; they'd revived you. Thinking there was a chance; only to be told that there wasn't. She had hurt you more than they could fix. That incredible low of knowing you wouldn't get to go home with us ever again. I can s

Chobani, Bondi Bands, Allergies ...Oh My!

So recently I have had the amazing privilege and joy of trying out a couple of awesome products. I cannot wait to share either! GIVEAWAY TIME! I received a case of Chobani Flips to review...and as we all know yogurt is a staple in most healthy diets...especially mine. I have been a Chobani nut for over a year now. It is one of my favorite and most filling snacks, not to mention the protein ! It is a quick and easy breakfast if needed, or an awesome post-workout snack. And now that it is summertime it is super refreshing on a hot summer day! There were so many yummy types to try...and I could not wait to dig in! There were two of each, so 12 in total! They are fair in calories, low in sugar, and taste great. The day I got the case I did a little jig, and then hunted down a spoon. The first flip I sampled was the Almond Coco Loco ...                           IT WAS DIVINE!!!...and my favorite! Second to that was the Key Lime Crumble ! I have eaten all of them but

Tax (Heart) Break

It's tax season again, and I sat down tonight and began working on my taxes. As I was working through the dependents questions, one hit me right in the heart. The question asks if you had a child die the year before. You don't give that question much thought if you have never been to a child's funeral. That question made me stop and think about how fortunate I am to select no. And how not all of us are quite so lucky. The guilt that ate as me, when I selected no, knowing that a year ago my sister had to select yes. It has been almost a year since Nora was arrested for the 1st Degree murder of my nephew John. If you know us, you know all too well what happened to our baby. If not, you can scan back through several of my other blogs and get a pretty good representation of the nightmare our family has been living in. Photo Courtesy - MichelleRusell.com It's hard to not think about Nora. I have a very vivid imagination, and when I see her face in mugshots I pictur