Each month I make a list of goals I plan to achieve. By setting monthly and sometimes weekly goals, it has helped me immensely with my weight loss. I though I would share my goals with all of you. Please feel free to share yours here or on my Facebook page: mommyweighless. I will hold you accountable if you need me to!
Mini Goals for everyday:
1. Drink 64 ounces of water everyday.
2. Walk 2 miles everyday. (FitBit to the rescue)
3. Take 30 minutes for mommy.
4. Eat a veggie in place of a fruit (I do not eat a lot of veggies).
5. Eat at least 100g of protein.
Goals for each week:
1. 3 weight lifting sessions (work at personal bests).
2. 3 hours of HIIT.
3. Walk 10+ miles.
4. Lose at least 1/2 pound.
5. Do progress pictures on weigh in day.
1. Lose 5 pounds.
2. Move around more.
3. Push on weight training.
4. Up 5k practice to at least 7 miles by end of month.
5. Enjoy the holidays!
My goals are not anything special, but they are something I can look at each day and know if I am on track. By posting them on here I am also making myself accountable to each and every one one of you. Hope that this inspires you to set new challenges and reach new heights!